To ensure a safe environment for our students we ask that parents be aware of our parking lot rules.
For your viewing pleasure we pulled out an archived parking video that was done by the staff many years ago - please note that many of the rules have actually been updated below!
Please read the rules below to understand what you can and cannot do in the parking lot.
- Please respect the one-way traffic that we have in our parking lot. Upon entry turn right to keep traffic flowing in a circular motion. Please DO NOT drive the WRONG way into the middle of the parking lot.
- Please keep the inside lane moving through. No stopping at the top of the curve in the inside lane. Just keep on driving.
- During Morning Drop Off
- Please use the curb lane near the school (parallel to 69th) up to the yellow fire hydrant for drop off, this WILL NOT be 5-minute parking during morning drop off.
- Do not stop to drop off your children in the crosswalk or along the curve next to the handicap parking/gymnasium doors. Students are trying to navigate through those areas and vehicles cannot pass or have a clear sight of students walking when you stop in those areas.
- The right-hand parallel parking along 69th street is 5-minute parking only during the day and at pick-up time (not during morning drop-off)! If you are parked in the 5-minute parking you need to remain in your vehicle.
- Please stay on the sidewalk and use the crosswalks when walking to and from your vehicle.
- Please don't use your cell phones while driving in our parking lot.
- Please do NOT park in any of the areas marked with yellow lines or No Parking signs.
- Please respect the handicap parking spots.
- Please park within the designated lines in the parking lots
Thank you for helping keep our parking lot accident-free!